Monday, November 03, 2003

Morning morning ... its the first time ever that i woke up so early hahaa... after so long.. 11am. Yesterday went for my cousins wedding dinner at Grand royal hotel.. ALOT of people was there.. 30+ tables i guess.. had quite alot of food.. many YUM SENGSSSSS!!!! hahaa all my veins popped out.. my aunties was like WTH.. stop! lol it was fun la hahaa.. a way of DESTRESSING the wedding ended like 11pm.. so headed home then to sleep.. hahaa :) MY COM IS still SPOILED! AHHhhHHHhh i think i have to get another new motherboard processor and graphic card man.. ah. sad ~ thats all gonna go woodlands to MUG again hahaa. macdonals i think so anyone near there msg me yea lol.. drop me a visit take care and mug hard. god bless u.

*running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: