Sunday, January 16, 2005

Start of my 20th yr of life.


Wasn't really what i expected or what i wanted.. too it just seemed that everything just went wrong after hitting 20 heh.. maybe its just a stupid thought or something but i am still trying to figure my way out of my current situation.. and low moral.. i am seriously thinking what i can do about it.. or stop thinking about how boring it gets nowadays.. here life just seem so limited right now this period of time for me.. thinking back to 2004 makes me miss everything so much and wonder whats gonna happen to me soon.. or when will it hit back my top hip mood once again.. really anticipating..

Recently have been having alot of thoughts of certain things that i would say haven gotten over yet. unsure of where i am heading to.. lol either i will just stick to my books and sports look forward to chinese new year.. perhaps. or maybe certain periods of August or a possible june this year. I guess i am not really my usual self recently haha thinking too much and day dreaming alot.. back tracking of life.. uRghhh.. not really a good thing. rather i should be back running towards the future once again..

Its been long since i last talked about thoughts deep inside of me or rather i am just kinda down and low , mood aint really that hip yet. "lonely" is yet a word that came into the picture now after an absence of quite awhile.. i am wandering aimlessly.. but no fear i'll be back stand strong once again. heh besides i still have my bunch of brothers.. behind although.. hahha its not enuff. take care people and yeah live well :) finally XO XO XO XO XO !!! :)

running towards the future alone..
in god we trust - amen

No comments: