Thursday, March 17, 2005

Class of 2005



Class of 2005!!

hah clique of 2005! lol

Eh u kua simi ?

hahha gangsta? eh LOL!!

mr. beng hah my MENTOR in school without him probably i would be out of sch by now LOL! well i am his MENTOR too.. ;)

christina the girl thats gets all the A's and colour the next book like a portrait..

heh yeah well finally my poly life is coming to an end.. very very soon in about a months time definately gonna miss the life here in NYP for sure with so much of memories and special moments i had with all the different people.. from studying to sports everyone played apart in my life here in nyp. i love the school and of course the facilities for sure.. definately i made full use of it !! Hahahha!! its probably my 1st home rather compared to my Own home lol.

thanks to all the great lecturers.. and mentors and friends, and BOO!! to those crap shit lectures that DO NOTHING but take $ from the sch.. urgh.. lol wadever it is yeah heh thank you! Missing NYP now already hhahha!! wonder whats life after my poly.. hai.. finally facing the working world soon after ARMY!?? hahah!! lol anyways yeah for now MUG HARD and score well for my final sem.

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: