Sunday, July 10, 2005

End of freedom


Finally after talking about it during my school days blah blah blah.. its here ARMY!! lol i'm kinda okay with it, partly looking forward to it, partly sad that my life will be under restriction, the feeling is just like first day of school you know what i mean? hahha.. wadever it is its on tuesday morning 830am enlisting to civil defence hmm.. comments? some people say WAH SO LUCKY!! very slack one everyday do nothing, some say very tough lol. I feel it will be tough in some ways but could be managed shouldn't be a problem! gonna cut my hair tomorrow before i head in to NS lol cause i heard that the shaver they use not very the CLEAN. so haha yeah enjoy the last day with my hair on my head.

Heh slowly slowly i see blogs around getting rusty no updates hhhhaha probably they are bored of it or just plain lazy sometimes.. partly lazy for me!! well thanks for dropping by my blog over the year. Its been great having your comments regardless gd or bad but just wanna voice out to those that dun really fancy my blog honestly i just want peace a place of my own with my frds :) so yah hopefully u guys understand oh well army here i come!! take care everyone!!

in god we trust - amen
running towards the future

No comments: