Friday, August 12, 2005

UPDATES!!




Happy birthday to james n merlene~ 21 sweet eh great looking cake eh!!! taste good too

good old times.. track mates back then ;)

great job eh..

after the great sabotage!

dragging the babe of the night out!

after 3 years graduation.. heh ;) good old mugging gang! hahahha!!

guess what i'm gonna POP in 2 weeks fast eh!!! hahahaha shiok after 24th of August i will no long be a freaking RECRUIT!! hahhahha everyday 8-5pm my posting will be... NCO which is being an instructor in camp well my Sirs ask me if i interested to join them so yeah with 2 other guys cool ;) cant wait to start my 8-5 shift. The bad thing is probably the distance from camp... if i take cab will cost me about $18 20mins.. if i take bus train bus will take me about 1hr 15mins cost about $4 i guess. lol but fucking long.. so i dunno lah really book in at 730am so probably wake up at like what 5+ which is mad or i can choose to wake up at 645am and take cab lol.. will think about it.. might have a short break of 2 weeks for my instructor course hah sometime next month!

anyways!! yeah finally i updated my blog after a long time with some snaps of merlene's bday, my graduation day too since u all wanna see my botak head so yeah here u go.. its just so fast and there goes my recruit life so short and sweet i must see.. well on the other day off camp things are.. hmm okok lah other than hanging out with my buddies alot thats about it. other stuff more or less better not to mention or its fucked up haha! i personally also dunno whats happening so just let it be till maybe something happens heh.. like always its all fated..

finally to end things, army did not really made me lose weight instead kinda put on some fats my god. but well i learnt alot of other stuff.. ;) things went pretty smoothly other than the fucking IPPT test which i did 5 points for all station except pull ups.. freaking PTI knn.. everyone agreed lol counted me 6 instead of like 10 odd well nvm 6 mths later. get the badge and the $200 ;) lol.. miss partying alot though maybe should start getting those happening good old days if possible!! take care everyone enjoy the weekends!!!

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: