Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year!!


hahha happy new year to everyone!!!!!!! wooo looking forward to 2006 man a better year! ;) i've been more and more lazy to update really!! heh :P even my bday pictures arent up yet.. anyways new years eve kinda cool.. went to noah's house party.. din expect to see all my old buddies.. at far east hur hur !! it was nice spending my new year with u all man!! it was fun. headed to zouk around 1am crowded still.. music was good shit man.. hang around after that just went for supper chill.. then went home.. nothing special eh? oh well.. used to it hhhaha!!

my new year's resolution get back in shape!! gonna start running more! and start to swim again get back my tanned self lose some weight.. hahhah should be alright man hope so!! eh btw anything cool to tell me tag my board!! lol i've been dota-ing too much recently but its still fun hahha.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! muahhahah..

in god we trust - amen
running towards the future

No comments: