Wednesday, June 13, 2007

somewhere i belong..





i finally realise where is home, what is home and where i can find my sense of belonging.. and its not here. Things are pretty routine here, very boring, and i cant stand the fact that there's no one here. If say i go for casting after that what can i do? no where else other than home, even going to the agency for awhile or walk around alone? sucks.. there's nothing much for me to shop man. ;) there's something even money cant buy at home, so much rather than here. hmm.. i shall spend more time with my dad, before i head back to sg.. plus its father's day this sunday!

it sucks going out yet no where to go, even if there's somewhere i dont really want to. i rather head home and stay online or like play dota or watch movies and all.. it ain't so fantastic after all. i guess probably its about time for me to wake up, and head home soon.. RAWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! im getting sooooooooo SICK of the food here, im having headache just thinking of what to have for lunch and dinner. omg i rather not eat than eat all the food there is here. the final solution is macdonals! hah! how great.. lol but well.. screw it. i rather make good use of my time now then bum it all down the drain! yes, i shall do that. :) i missssss misss miss so much lalalaaa.. ;) im coming back! finish my walk back in sg.. surely i will.


oh well people, take care! my buddy herwin is like me bumming at home lol cheers to that bro! even though miles apart!

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: