Tuesday, August 14, 2007

lost..



in class wayne and dean.. and mee attentive and serious in class! Although i cant wait to go home XO :)

this is to bid farewell to my buddy herwin yip.. i'll miss you bro.

Pet shop boys @ Sing fest

Lost in the moment, lost in time. Ever tried sitting in the middle of the human traffic along orchard road? listening to you ipod, wondering whats going on, whats happening around you? thinking back? i can tell you that you'll feel that time is moving so slow, that you'll feel as if you're lost in time.

its quite interesting how things happen nowadays, out of no where, some how or rather things just drop on you. Like suddenly i just got a part time job, that suits my studies and is so flexible. Suddenly i realise my cheesecake is actually that good judging from the comments, and it could eventually become something which i can call my very own "business". I've been dragging and dragging on my driving license, finally i decided and book my TP.. Sigh.

well gotta work on it, if i want it to happen.. before its too late, it aint the end yet. its all about having a strong mind. XOXOXO

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: