Monday, August 27, 2007

weekends..




the farewell of my buddy herwin yip. your presence will be missed!

The past 4 weekends was absolutely boring, and its just pure waste of time. All i did was work, and rot at home. "stop whinning?" i'll try to stop the next time. Its been rather quiet and flat, nothing much.. work, filming, baking, rotting and school. School started for almost a month already, err so far so good, econs sounds easy when u pay attention and listen but when u head home and try working it out heh, not an easy task at all.

Life is amazing, many life events happen to you as you grow. Its strange that i dont seem to find any form of enjoyment or relief from what i use to do, such as clubbing, hanging out, sports, shoots, baking etc.. Its like a whole new mind set that i have now, and i'm kinda enjoying and getting the hang of looking forward to it, but its just different when you lose your source of energy and motivation. Its like everything sucked out of you, cant get it right, cant get things going.. its quite intriguing. I've already made up my mind, and i'm going with it, i just hope god shine upon my path ahead.

My head just keep playing the same scenarios again and again, now i can even memorise it all and write it into a life story or play. Every night, i've a tough time entering dreamland, its just repeated rolling and turning around, and my mind just cant shut off. Infact its so active and there's so much going on in there. Whatever that comes now, im just going to take it as a test, no matter how tough, how tricky or how long its going to take, i'm not going to surrender, i just can't, not at all. After so much that i've been through to get to where i am right now, even though at the age of 23, life was never easy for me. It might seem all cool and calm, but deep down inside it doesnt seem like it at all. I've learnt to fight for what i want in life, and never give up easily, cause nothing comes for granted. My mind is strong, my heart is strong, and my will is strong.


running towards the future
in god we trust - amen
XOXO

No comments: