Tuesday, April 29, 2008

questions without answers..





Morning till night mugging sessions have been pretty conducive i must say, the quiet silence surrounds you as you go on an intense session of productive mugging. Its just merely a week plus away is the first paper.. getting a nervous and excited. Oh well good luck to myself!

The long drive to loyang with my buddy was rather worthwhile, the right choice made at the crossroad junction, between fun or future. It was something rather odd that i actually made this trip to pray at such an hour of the night. Random it maybe, but sincerely there,i was. I prayed hard, really hard.. for those i love to stay happy always and of course, totally healthy and ill-free. For myself it was studies that was my priority, good grades of course. A peace of mind, through my exams, no more pricks and needles all around, finally no more wild imaginations, no more doubts running in my head.



I shall be no fool, it really ain't that cool.

Standing alone in the park, searching in the dark.

Devils lurking around, surrounds a wounded clown.

Fearful he may be, with sinful tears of blood.

Denying it all, believing none at all.

A fool they call him, yet he chose to be.

Feel your soul, touch your heart.

Ask yourself, what do you feel and what you see?

kudos-


Running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: