Friday, December 19, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!



Hmm my Birthday wish for the up coming year is .. hopefully be able to become a freelance model or something LOL hahaa extra $$ hope everyone in my family and me will be FINE! HEALTHY! and nothing goes wrong for business thru out the year.. and of course like the past 18 years of Birthday Find a good Gf hahaahaa!!!!! I DUN WAN to have the same wish for my next Birthday It SUCK! haa although i'm not that desperate and dying for one but haa hope to find one hate to be a lightbulb everywhere haa.. "lian" wayne also have gf hahaa sian.! lol some goals that i have haa build up a better and nicer figure err.. win something this IVP .. get better results heee concentrate more in class too lol and all my BROTHERS! terence jian john F4 and co. wayne les Egg yap Ed .. Elm peeps Nyp peeps blah blah blah hope u guys also have a good year ahead and BROTHERS AND FRIENDS FOR LIFE! remember.. to me everyone of u is so precious to me cause my time spent here and all the joy and laughter i had with u guys is wonderful.. and Brothers are For life but girls..money..conflicts should not affect our bond. i will never do something to harm or hurt any of u guys, cause u all are like blood brothers of mine. Thanks LOVE U ALL! HAHAhahhahaa Bros and Friends is the equally impt to me with my family. take care! and hope no overnight grudges between any of us. hahaa ;) HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ALVIN! ! !

*running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: