Friday, December 05, 2003

Oh well seriously my life is so HAPPENING recently so many things happening to me hehee damn happy !!!! its like keep flowing in .. today i met up with wayne at California fitness to workout.. then i was approached by a guy he asked me if i am with any modelling agency and then he was telling me that he's doing some photographic company and said that sentosa, giodano.. etc would be interested to use me for their ADS! haha i was like wow! cool, but then i was like thinking prolly its a prank or some crap company hahahaa so he passed me his name card and i read.. and i was like oh my god.. wtf he's actually the " Creative Director" of Creative One Communication Companywoah~ so he told me that he will contact me and asked me to check out his company webby.. recently damn heng siah hahaha !!! and sunday i am off to hongkong mai dong xi chi dong xi ! hehee.. ahhh... again "Remember to get me present ah.." this is what i get from everyone! hahahaa i will try my best kk.. oh well hope this Advertising thingie is really gonna work out then i would be like the happiest and luckiest guy on earth man !! hahahaa take care ppl oh well hahahaaa.. "kuku" is a really good word to use u know ppl? hahahaa *wink* ang kuku ~ lol haa

*running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: