Wednesday, December 03, 2003

oh well i got a call from MEDIACORP and IXUS then got interviewed again.. while i was waiting for my turn for the Extendtion of my passport . well she asked me quite a number of questions hahaa i really think hard and try to answer her smartly hahaa cause she ask me not to ans like what everyone else did.. how i define "style"? then.. she asked whats my aspirations ? i actually said like TO BE A VET! hahahaa omg but its like impossible cause hahaaa beyond my reach .. lol anyways i already WON AT LEAST A IXUS I DIGICAM! hahhaaa AWESOME!! GREAT!! YEAH ~~~ hahaa cause i am alraedy in the final 15 lol after immigration i went down to california fitness for work out session and body combat session too with wayne after that went dinner hahaa then i psycho HIM and YAP to go HK with me hwahhahahaa now i guess it would be a real FUN ! there hahaa okok yeah really wanna get that cam asap man lol.. heheee damn happy today and also i have already RELEASED the KNOT that was with me for 6years haa the FEELING is damn good man seriously never thought that this would actually happen hehee after 6 years eh cool ~ hahaa ... nothing beats chatting up with her after so long :) hmm recently i think i am very "lucky" hahaa alot of good things happening so happy heheee!!!! thanks! GOD!

*running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: