Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Fare well grandpa



This morning got notified by my dad that grandpa has passed away because of his old age of.. 96 years old. Although not that close to him because he's at a distant place of toronto which is not near me at all.. but i still remember when he stayed with me in hongkong for a period of time gave me $ to buy comic books haha and food ;P feel bad leh now spend his $ so much.. anyways i will probably be flying over to toronto canada to attend to the funeral and also to visit all my uncles and aunts and cousins of my dad's side.. haven see them for ages.. heh oh well though its not for fun this time but i will still have a positive mindset wont be the super duper droopy and sad.. be strong like my ah gong! he's a general u know.. play play!!
its about 22 degrees so probably with my jacket i can tahan.. wonder if my attachment will give way to this.. cause starting from friday for a week i will be gone.. but cant confirm that i will be able to go.. we shall see.. if not just my brothers.. anyways take care peeps my ankle is getting better.. heh do look over me ah gong. rip.

"Rest in peace ah gong, maybe u find peace in god's embrace."

in god we trust - amen
running towards the future

No comments: