Friday, August 06, 2004

Fractured my ankle




Before and After look at the diff..!!

Damn it!! my slim leg now become pig trotter! ><

all thanks to TRACY!

i want my ankle back!

Damn suay lor.. was play volleyball with jian tracy and vball girls then i block tracy's spike when i land i step her leg then unbalance fall towards the leftside and therefore the above is the result of the incident.. and immediately call terence accompany me go see chinese doc at amk DAMN PAIN he press and pull like 1 billion needles poking my heart.. the doc says must go back and change on tuesday.. i fractured my ankle joint.. no wonder i heard a *PIAK* when i fall.. NO SPORTS NO SWIM NO SENTOSA NO RUN NO BBALL NO VBALL NO JUMPING wah lan ma chiam no food for me lidat so sad... somemore IVP coming how to go.. hope it recovers but surely wont be 100% fit damn it.. oh well he says it takes about 1 mth to recover.. hope for the best then heh.. and have a long break anyways attachment gonna start on 16th about 10 more days.. to go ;) i will just be going GYM. for now. THANK YOU TERENCE for accompanying me BROTHER! hahaa owe u one. took cab home and i am stranded for today so sad.. alvin without sports is like alvin with no food.. oh well god bless me..

in god we trust - amen
running towards the future

No comments: