Sunday, August 22, 2004

Home sweet home



cheeky cheeky~

korean BBQ YUMMY~!

cousinz...

compare the malls to SG is really nothing.

the famous and richest WALMART of the North America..

Enjoying my food at a BAR at yonge street.

group shot again~

and again..

my cuz daughter waving HELLO!!

Four cousins with grandpa~

again

cousins fall in!

at the restaurant after the food~

so many stops! the subway.

compare the map to sg haha!!

well i am finally back here in singapore.. after like what 21 hours of flying and sitting on that stupid cramp seat of mine..!! URGH~ haa anyways its good to be back.. tomorrow gonna start my attachment and i still have to finish my project, and present it to my sups. wonder hows it gonna be like tomorrow, lallalalaa.. oh well thats about it and thanks to taniaaaaaaaa for picking me up from the airport and sending me of course, hahahha!!! >< BLEAHhhh!

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: