Friday, September 24, 2004

Fun and laughter



gather!!.. before the start of the show.

belinda kelvin bixia ME shushan and chongqing. ;) heh

contestants!

the 2 xiao hua~

me and my buddies!! thanks for coming :)

during the show.

belinda, me the looser and chongqing~

me and jeann..

everyone!!!

up close with belinda really nice in person! heh ;)

heh

well its was a really fun day i must say and although i lost its was all for the good a costly lesson of "smiling" really. i swear i look like a retard and really so stuckup and shit without that smile so yes i know now. i learn from my mistakes and this is my lesson heh. the experience in this was really fun i must say and getting to know chongqing and belinda pretty much too really nice ppl heh ;) we'll all catch up soon someday yah anyways i am happy that my friends and buddies came to support for the fun of it. hee~!! THANKS YOU! thats about it for now.. heh damn tired recently but its all for the good miss 'u'. good night people! and thanks for the enormous support u guys here on my blog is giving me heh really appreciate it at least i know u guys support me! haha!! ;P kudos peeps.

running towards the future
in god we trust - amen

No comments: