Monday, September 06, 2004


Hhahaha me merlene and ben looking retarded.

well my weekend totally sucked.. boring and shit. lol hahhaa well today was pretty good except for the RAIN.. woke up like 630am went all the way down to The Legends at fort canning park for the nike summer 05 launch the stuff is quite nice i must say hehe.. esp speaking as a nike fan myself. heh i was totally "NIKE-ED" today cause every i wore down from home was nike except my bag and my specs lol hahha she just hates me for making fun of her and her NEw hair style Hahah!! :x shall not comment on that. The show had good nice brazilian music man heh.. the theme for next year is BRASIL! hah. all of us gathering and cramped in one table for lunch there. heh good food i should say.

After all that, rushed back down to school for the filming of the beau belle thingie yah.. hah quite funny lol wait till u all watch on tv sure laugh heh when chong qing, belinda and myself were talking and stuff lol!!! i shall not go into details of how they described me lol and well hopefully tomorrow i dun throw face in school lol infront of fellow NYPians hahahahhaa god bless me and good luck to myself! come atrium at 12pm SUPPORT!!!!!!

in god we trust - amen
running towards the future

No comments: