Monday, October 27, 2003

Another day of big spending.. SPREE!!! i think i really should start to keep track of my $$ hahaa.. woke up at 3pm wayne called me up and asked me along to California Fitness Center to Workout and stuff.. cause he invited me there so there's like a trial thingie going on so i can go for free ... so i changed and headed down.. met him and then he introduced me to Reza this guy works there. Then he explained everything to me showed me around and .. then he asked me if i have interest to join .. so i .. hesitated and think and think.. and i ended up JOINING california fitness instead of going there for FREE 1 wk hahaa.. why ? cause.. i love luxury and i like the atmostphere the location the people there the facilities and there's yoga, bodycombat, hiphop, taichi, Boxercise Pilates many many free classes to choose from and the place makes me feel comfortable and finally i can spend more time with her too.. hahaa I HAVE 7 PEOPLE that i can invite to go enjoy this FABULOUS PLACE for 1 week FREEEEE !!!! thanks to ME! and ME! yeah ! so yeap TELL ME KISS ME BEG ME HUG ME to go.. anyway workout there till 10PM then headed to Long john silver with wayne for dinner hahaa.. and then i am here at home typing this out. hahahaa BROKEE********* dad is gonna kill meeeeeeeee - miss u guys and love u all ! esp u.

*running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: