Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Its was a damn long long long day today.. woke up at 840am, first thing i did was to check on my fone.. and i had one msg haa from .... heee what a way to start off the long day and nothing beats a msg from .... haha.. guess who *boo* although it was just a short msging session it indeed was a best way to get me awake and out of bed hee i was early for my practical test in sch it was okay hehee.. not too bad. The prac ended at around 12. Then went to meet up with the track ppl again at "MACDONALS" AGAIN! had lunch there.. then went for my Ecommerce lecture.. it was retarded a waste of time haa.. ended in 10mins crap. so i headed down to the gym alone did weights and my usual routine work out then.. kenny dropped by haa.. was singing songs with him in the gym as i blasted my speakers hee. The gym session ended at about 3+ then went back for tutorial and tutorial... then break time again from 5-7pm b4 my "night" class starts and QUIZ. Went to the track to start my short training.. not everyone was there yet so i decided to go set a new PB for my 2.4km run. hahaa.. and true enuff with much determination from ... i did it a new P.B for me. hahaa was happy with it 9mins54secs my previous PB was 10.11mins. I think i really was determined and gave around 90% all out i felt giddy lol after it and abit blur.. after much rest i felt alot better haa.. then coach came with all the sec sch kids thats training under him, raffles, cat high.. blah blah blah did MAX test today haa was quite sucky haa cause i had to leave halfway thru for my night class.. After training i went to shower and louis called me up and told me everyone was waiting for me to start the quiz so i ran down to the lab haa.. the test was not ez although its a MCQ quiz.. crap hahaa nvm it was still ok. :P and so after the quiz i joined the track peeps again and went down to AMK S11 for dinner.. after that was a long "136" bus ride home *yawn* and finally i am home here typing all this. Was indeed a good day heee hope for more of these days to come by and EXAMS IS !! 2wks away its time to STUDY!!!!!!!! tomorrow i have an audition for some FILM that is done up by nyp students haa along with ter,didi,duan,vicks,riz hahaa.. i shall continue my tv session then.. LOVE U ALL !!!!!!! hahaa hope life has more good days for me heeeeeeee......... ESP more msges from...U! u know who u are :P haaa *MUAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* to all ~

*Running towards the future*
in god we trust - amen.

No comments: