Thursday, October 30, 2003

Its 345am now.. dunno why i somehow feel afraid. over? being too naive. Afraid that i am thinking too much too far too one sided, things wont happen as what i expected.. what if it ended up all for only dreams and the foolish thinking of mine.. i would be totally devastated, wouldn't know what to do. Reason of all this ? because i really hope this time is for real and hopefully god will not be playing pranks on me again. when ever i see a light full of hope, i often end up in a pile of misery like what always happen and therefore due to these unforseen circumstances it simply explains why i am still .. haa anyways yeah thats so much of thinking. I think i should just give it a try and just see how it goes, just let nature take its course. blahblahblah hahahaa the more u hope for the more disappointment u get! lalalalalalaaaaaa wooooooooooooooooo wahahhahahhaa yeah so much so of the deep thoughts of my life hahaa.. but definately i am enjoying my life hahaa with all the great friends and brothers around me without u guys i wouldn't know what am i, as u all know my family i everywhere around the world i am left all alone in this small sunny island with u people so yea u guys are equally important to me like my parents are, so pardon me if i ever offend u or what so ever hahaa which i dun see that so much so often hee.. =P i am a nice guy right ? hahahaa LOL take care everyone its 4am off to bed haa.. yeah i wont think too much about it, hopefully everything will turn out as what i want hahaa and thats gonna be wonderful finally wouldnt need to have the same birthday wish this year hopefully but a must for next haaa yea. God bless u. mug hard.

*running towards the future once again*
in god we trust - amen

No comments: