Saturday, October 25, 2003


my notes and messy table as im mugging~ urhhhhh


its 6am now.. i am still freakin` MUGGIN` arghhhhhhh tired.. hahaa i wanna sleeeepp but i am gonna sacrifice all my sleep cause i wanna try to do well for this 2 modules for u.. yea haaa just gonna try my best.. its at 830am gonna leave home around 730am.. its saturday omg.. *yawn* really miss her man.. and i miss my damn bed.. gRrrr dRooL........** miss my frds man haa.. their company i cant wait for exams to be over.. btw its gonna end on 11th Nov so from then on i am a free man book me while dates last.. yea hahaa.. spend time with me b4 i go back to hongkong people i know u all love me RIGHT ! hahaha yea i love u all too wooooooooo ~ ok its time to continue mugging everyone is asleep now man.... take care all esp u yea hahaa study hard call me up remember exceptions are to be made. booo hoooo**** back to books.

*running towards the future*
in u i trust - amen hee.. apologies to god exceptions are to be made.
rest well peeps .

No comments: